NORTON.COM/SETUP – NORTON SECURITY INSTALLATION
– Norton Setup –
– How to Install, Uninstall, and Reinstall Norton Security
Whenever a question arises in our mind regarding security our mind reminds us Norton is the best and latest computer security software developed Norton. Are you aware of Norton security software if yes then well and good if not then this article is for you only and you will get all the information about Norton.com/setup security software? Those who are searching for the information about Norton security software like what is Norton security software? How to install Norton software? Or how to uninstall Norton software? Then you are in the right place. I am here to share all the information about Norton security software.
Lest know what is Norton security software?
Norton.com/setup security software is the latest computer security software developed by Norton which supports on MS Windows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS platforms.
Below is more information about the Norton what to do after buying this software. We also provide information about how to get the Norton product activation key, download software for additional devices, and how to reinstall Norton Security, if needed. Norton.com/setup.
STEP 1 – UNINSTALL OTHER SECURITY SOFTWARE
UNINSTALL PROCESS ON WINDOWS BASED COMPUTERS
(This is an optional step, but necessary if there is any previous security software installed.) This includes Norton security products other than Norton Security or security products from other software vendors such as Avast, Avira, AVG, McAfee, Kaspersky, Panda, Trend Micro, ESET, F-Secure, etc.)
- a) Click on the start button in the lower left corner and click on the Control Panel.
- b) Once in the control panel, depending on the operating system that is in use, perform one of the following actions:
- 1.1 For Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 – Open programs and functions.
- 1.2 Windows Vista – Open uninstall a program.
- 1.3 Windows XP: open add or remove programs.
- c) Once the program directory that is installed is opened, click on the Norton program (or other software) to remove it, and click on uninstall or delete.
- d) Click Norton Complete Uninstall (or finish the uninstall process for non-Norton software that is being uninstalled).
- e) A subscription waiting period warning window will appear; Click Next.
- f) Click on Restart now. The software will not be uninstalled completely until the computer has restarted.
STEP 2: INSTALL THE NORTON.COM/SETUP SECURITY
- Use this URL to access your Norton account: https://norton.com/setup
- Enter the email address and password associated with the account
- Click on the Sign in button
- When you log in for the first time after purchase, or at any time from a device that does not have Norton Security installed, you may be asked to select one of the two options: Install on this device or Install on another device.
- Click OK and download to download and install the software on your current device
- If you close the window from the previous step, you can always return to it by accessing the Devices tab. In any case, the Norton account interface is very inbuilt and presents the Download button in tabs such as Start, Devices or Services.
- When you download the software on your computer you get program call Norton download program. After downloading once you run it the next processes will begin the download and installation of your security software. Now just follow the Guidelines on the screen. Once you finished the Norton software will be installed and activated.
STEP 2: INSTALL THE NORTON SECURITY
If you need to install the Norton security software on another device like computer and Mobile device you need to follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Norton Management console: https://manage.norton.com
- On the Administration home page, you will see a button that says Download Norton, above which it says “Do you want to add more devices?”
- Click on the button, select Install on the tab of another device and follow the instructions on the screen (the procedure allows you to send the installation link by email).
OPTIONAL – RECOVER THE KEY TO YOUR PRODUCT
- For the product key, log in to your Norton account,
- Click on the Devices tab,
- Find the device for which you need a product key and copy it by writing it or doing a highlight/copy/paste action. You can also access your product key from the Services tab.
OPTIONAL – DOWNLOAD NORTON SECURITY FIRST, INSTALL, THEN ACTIVATE
- Download your Norton Security Software.
- Download your Norton Security with backup software.
- Once you download the installation file, double-click it to start the installation of Norton Security.
- Click on the User License Agreement, be sure to read it in its entirety and then close it.
- Click on accept and install Norton Security or Norton Security with Backup.
- To activate your Norton Security installation by entering the unique activation code/ Activation Key that you copied from your Norton account.