IF YOU WANT TO ACTIVATE YOUR PRODUCT – NORTON.COM/ACTIVATE
This article aims to explain you how to activate your Norton product. Product’s protection only works in an activated product. For activation you require a valid Norton product key and your computer must be connected with an active internet connection. If you already have a product key, skip step 1 and follow step 2.
If you have already installed your Norton product, follow these steps to locate your product key and activate your product at – Norton.com/activate
LOCATE YOUR NORTON PRODUCT KEY
- • The location of your product key varies according to the way of purchase the product.
- o If you purchased the product from a Norton Online Store or from a third-party website, you can find the product key in your confirmation email. If you cannot locate the confirmation email in your inbox, check it in the spam folder. Alternatively; you can find the product key in your Norton account under services page also./li>
- o If you purchased a box packed product CD either from an online store or from a local retail store, your product key must be inside the box either on a sticker/scratch card on the back of the CD or DVD case, or printed on a separate card you can find in the box.
If you still need help finding your product key, read How to find my Norton product key article.
Your product key is a unique alphanumeric code that does not contain any special characters.
ACTIVATE YOUR NORTON PRODUCT – NORTON.COM/ACTIVATE
These steps are only for activating the current version of the Norton products. If you have an older version of the product, please explore the Additional resources section at the bottom of this page. Follow the steps to activate the current version of your Norton product.
- 1. Run your Norton product.
- 2. On the Norton product window, next to the subscription status, click Renew or Activate Now button.
- 3. Click I have a key or a code to enter. This step can be skipped if you see the prompt to enter the product key.
- 4. Type your product key correctly, and click next button.
- 5. Follow the instructions.
- 6. Read your subscription details, and then click Done..